Thank you for visiting www.emeelavie.com !
Please review the following terms and conditions and note that your use constitutes your agreement to follow and be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Website. As EMÉE may review these terms and conditions at any time, you should visit this page periodically to review the terms and conditions that govern your use of the Website. If you have any questions regarding these terms of any of our policies, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 1.579.442.1012 or 1(833)442.1912.
The website is owned and operated by EMÉE INC. with the following address 854 4th Rang of Roxton, Roxton Pond, Quebec, J0E 1Z0.
All design and content presented on the website, including navigation buttons and images, illustrations, graphics, photography, text, etc., and all rights included, including copyright, trademarks, the commercial packaging and/or any other intellectual property, are the property, controlled or authorized by EMÉE INC. and its affiliates.
The Website in its entirety is protected by applicable copyright, trademark and commercial laws. All rights, titles and interests worldwide are reserved by EMÉE .
The content of the Website and the Website as a whole is for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any use of the Website and/or any content published on the Website for purposes other than personal and non-commercial is prohibited without the express and prior written permission of EMÉE . You agree not to access or use the Website in a manner that could damage, disable, alter or cause an excessive load on the Website and/or its host, servers, network, systems or other users. You agree not to attempt to interfere in any way with the operation of the Website, not to transmit any virus or any other automated mechanism for accessing the Website and/or its servers or systems, and that you will not engage in flooding, spam, e-mail bombardments, or sending unsolicited e-mails to other users of the website.
You further agree not to attempt to access data that is not intended for your use, not to attempt to connect to a server or account that you are not authorized to access and not to survey.
User feedback, reviews, or other submissions of product photos received
User feedback, reviews, or other submissions of product photos received.
If you upload content to our site or via our social networks, including text, comments, images, photos, videos, music or recordings, the latter will be and will remain the property of EMÉE . Such disclosure, submission or offer of any comment shall constitute a transfer to EMÉE of all rights, titles and interests worldwide and shall in no case be limited in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any comment. Thus,EMÉE will exclusively hold all these rights, titles and interests and will not be limited in its use, commercial or other, of any comment. EMÉE is and will have no obligation: to maintain the confidentiality of Comments; to pay the user compensation for any comments; or to respond to user comments. You agree that no comment submitted by you on the Website will violate any third party rights, including copyrights, trademarks, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that no comments submitted by you on the Website will or will not contain defamatory or otherwise illegal, abusive or obscene material. You are and will remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make. including copyrights, trademarks, confidentiality or other personal or property rights. You further agree that no comments submitted by you on the Website will or will not contain defamatory or otherwise illegal, abusive or obscene material. You are and will remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make. including copyrights, trademarks, confidentiality or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that no comments submitted by you on the Website will or will not contain defamatory or otherwise illegal, abusive or obscene material. You are and will remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make.
Website Copyright Policy
EMÉE is the owner of all the content of this site and all the intellectual property rights related to (or has the right to use them), and this content is protected under copyright law. It is strictly prohibited any use of all or part of the content of this site including adaptation, display, distribution, publication, storage in an extraction system, transmission, conversion, copy or issue of copies, the loan or reproduction of the content in any other form or by any other means, electronic or otherwise, including making it available on the Internet or through the Internet–or authorize the foregoing without obtaining consent
You may not publish, modify, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform or otherwise use any copyrighted material, trademarks or any other proprietary material or information belonging to a third party without obtaining the prior information. the written consent of the owner of the rights to such proprietary material or information. It is the policy of EMÉE to terminate the privileges of any user of the website or member who infringes the copyrights of others.
Additional Rules Governing Content Posted by Users on the Website
As stated above, the comments submitted on the website belong to EMÉE .
As stated above, the comments submitted on the website belong to EMÉE . However, EMÉE does not claim any ownership rights over text, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, other works of author or any other material (collectively, the «content of members») that you publish on the site or via our social networks. After posting your Member Content on the Website, you continue to retain your ownership rights to that Member Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Member Content in the manner you choose. By posting or posting any member content on the site or via our social networks, you hereby grant EMÉE an irrevocable license to modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute it.The license you grant to EMÉE is non-exclusive (which means you are free to license your member content to any other person in addition to EMÉE ), fully paid and royalty-free (which means that EMÉE is not required to pay you for the use of the content you publish), sub-licensable (so that EMÉE affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks are able to provide the website), and worldwide (because the Internet and website are global in scope). The license does not grant EMÉE the right to sell your member content, and the license does not grant EMÉE. the right to distribute your content, and the license does not grant EMÉE the right to distribute your content other than on the website.
You declare and ensure that:
- You are the owner of the content that you have published on or via the Website or that you have the right to grant the license set out in this section,
- The posting of your Content on or via the Website does not violate any privacy, advertising, copyright, contractual or other rights of any person.
- You agree to be responsible for indemnification of all royalties, fees and other amounts due to any person or entity as a result of any member content posted by you on or via the Website.
The website contains content for members, free content for individuals and content licensed by EMÉE to third parties («licensed content»). You may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display or sell any free or licensed content appearing on or through the Website. EMÉE may modify and/or delete any member content posted on the Website that, in the sole judgment and discretion of EMÉE , is undesirable, violates these terms and/or purposes of the Website and/or that may be offensive, illegal or violating the rights, harming or threatening the security of any person or entity. EMÉE assumes no responsibility for the monitoring of the website or for the inappropriate content or conduct of members. If at any time EMÉE chooses.
You are solely responsible for the content of the member you publish on or through the Website, and for any material or information you transmit to users of the Website and your interactions with other users. Fay with Love does not approve and has no control over the content of the members. The content of the members is not necessarily reviewed by EMÉE prior to publication and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of EMÉE .
Content / Prohibited Activity
The following is a partial list of the type of content that it is illegal and/or prohibited to publish on the website. EMÉE or via her social networks. EMÉE reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against any person who, at the sole discretion of EMÉE , violates this provision, including, but not limited to, the removal of the offensive communication from the website and the termination of the membership of these offenders. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, content that, in the sole discretion of EMÉE :
• is manifestly offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against a group or individual;
• criticizes any company or individual;
• harasses or advocates harassment of another person or entity;
• sexually or violently exploits any person;
• contains nudity, violence or offensive topics or a link to an adult website;
• solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 13;
• promotes information that the member knows is false or misleading and/or promotes illegal activities or abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or slanderous conduct;
• promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of the copyrighted work of another person or entity, for example by providing hacked computer programs or links to them, providing information to bypass copy protection devices installed by the manufacturer, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
• involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “letter chains”, or unsolicited mass mailings, instant messaging, spam
• contains restricted or password-only pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
• promotes or promotes any criminal activity or undertaking or provides educational information about illegal activities, including, but not limited to, the manufacture or purchase of illegal weapons, breach of privacy or provision or creation of computer viruses;
• solicits passwords or personally identifiable information for commercial or illegal purposes from website users;
• involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, random draws, barter, advertising or pyramid schemes; or includes a photograph of another person that you published without that person’s consent.
Certain activities described below are prohibited on the website. EMÉE reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against any person who, in the sole discretion of EMÉE , violates this provision, including, but not limited to, reporting offenders to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
• criminal activity, including, but not limited to, harassment, stalking, spam, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement or theft of trade secrets;
• any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
• interfere with, disrupt or create an excessive load on the website or the networks or services connected to the website;
• attempt to impersonate another website user, member or other person;
• use another member’s account, username or password at any time or disclose your password to a third party or allow a third party to access your account;
• sell or otherwise transfer your profile, without the authorization of EMÉE ;
• use any information obtained from the website to harass, abuse or harm any person or entity; or
• post an advertisement on your profile, or accept a payment or anything of value from a third party or entity in exchange for your business activity on or through the website on behalf of that person or entity, such as placing commercial content on your profile, publish blogs or newsletters for commercial purposes or send private messages for commercial purposes.
Pricing, Shipping & Delivery Policy
At EMÉE, we want our products to be accessible to all types of customers, without any restreints. This is why we offer quality products at more affordable prices than those available in the current market.
All fees are payable in Canadian dollars. For all orders over $49, delivery is free. For orders of $49 or less, from Canada and the United States, there is a delivery fee of $4.99. For international orders the shipping fee is $9.99.
For more information please see the “Shipping & Delivery” section on www.emeelavie.com
Form of payments
EMÉE accepts that purchases made through its website are paid by Paypal, Interact transfer as well as all debit and credit cards such as Mastercard, VISA and American Express. The order must be made by the cardholder.
When we receive your order, we verify your billing address to ensure that it corresponds to the address you have communicated to us. EMÉE does not keep your credit card number after receiving authorization from the credit card issuing financial institution. However, it keeps the transaction authorization number so that it can give you credit if you wish to return the goods to us.
Availability of some products may be limited and products may not be delivered immediately. EMÉE may modify or remove products at any time without notice. If an ordered product is not available, EMÉE will notify you by email or phone. EMÉE may, at her sole discretion, communicate with you to allow you to maintain your order subject to a new delivery date established based on the possible availability of the product or make an exchange for a similar product of the same cost.
Risk of Loss or Damage
Any product purchased at EMÉE is delivered by a third-party delivery company, such as Canada Post or Purolator, under a delivery contract. You become the owner of the product and assume the risk of loss from the moment EMÉE gives the product to the third party delivery company. The carriage of the product is subject to the terms of delivery of the third-party delivery company and any insurance purchased by the third-party delivery company in respect of the carriage in question. EMÉE disclaims all liability with respect to any damage caused to the product during its transport, any defect on the part of the delivery company or any delay in delivery. However, we understand certain situations and we can reach an agreement with you to accommodate you on a case-by-case basis, if we deem it necessary. For this purpose, our customer service can be found at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1.579.442.1012 or 1(833)442.1912.
EMÉE offers a one (1) year warranty in relation to all products sold on the Website. The warranty covers manufacturing defects limited to product fitting, stitching and adhesives.
Note that EMÉE warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by
- Outer circumstances such as e.g. loss, heat, fire, water or other fluids;
- misuse or improper use including dropping the product causing e.g. dents, broken or crushed parts etc.;
- esthetical changes that occur due to normal wear and tear and aging such as e.g. scratches, alteration of the color, flaking paint; or
- repair or modifications to the product not carried out by EMÉE.
Failure to follow any user and care instructions will void this warranty. Please note this warranty does not restrict or replace any applicable mandatory legal warranty provided by law.
Once We have received your claim, We will process it and return with further instructions. We recommend that you send your claim as promptly as possible after you have noticed the damage or defect. Your claim is subject to repair, replacement or refund. If a particular product is no longer in stock, you have the right to replace the product with a product of a similar model or design or the right to be refunded.
In the event that no defect or damage as set out in this warranty is discovered upon EMÉE examination, your claim will be denied and We will charge a fee for the cost of returning the product. All attempts at fraud will be reported to the authorities. EMÉE reserves the right to not process your claim if an attempt at fraud is suspected.
Confidentiality of personal information
We have done our best to display the colours of the products on the website as accurately as possible. However, as the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that the display of any color on your monitor will be accurate.
Correction of errors and inaccuracies
We strive to present the most up-to-date, accurate and reliable information on the website at all times. However, the information may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or up-to-date. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to modify and update the information at any time and without notice (including after placing your order). We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please see our return policy in the event of an order error.
Application of the terms
By accessing and using the Website, you agree that your access to and use of the Website is subject to these Terms.